Fishadelphia has gotten a lot of press this week!
- Dan Radel wrote a nice piece about Fishadelphia in the Asbury Park Press (Feb 5, 2018): New fish trade starts between Jersey Shore and South Philly.
- Billy Penn gave a Fishadelphia a shout-out (Feb 6, 2018): South Philly high school students started a new seafood CSA: ‘Fishadelphia’ offers biweekly fresh fish deliveries from the Jersey Shore.
- Jason Sheehan highlighted Fishadelphia in Philly Magazine’s food blog Foobooz (Feb 6, 2018): Fishadelphia is Philly’s new sustainable seafood CSA, which in turn got a shoutout from Saving Seafood: Fishadelphia is Philly’s new sustainable seafood CSA.
- Avi Wolfman-Arent from WHYY came to the first pick up and put together an awesome radio piece on Fishadelphia: Philadelphia’s new spot for fresh fish is in a school?
- This coverage is thanks to the skillful work of Morgan Kelly, the Princeton Environmental Institute’s communications manager, who wrote a great article about Fishadelphia on the PEI web site: Community-run seafood program, Fishadelphia, links city and Shore.